Pension sharing on divorce
Working to ensure a fair settlement involving pensions during divorce proceedings.
OAC Redress Solutions have over 25 years of experience working directly with solicitors and their clients to ensure that pensions are split fairly during divorce proceedings.
Contact us if you would like to find out more about the services that we offer in relation to pensions sharing on divorce.
Our experts have a wealth of pensions experience meaning that they are ideally placed to provide actuarial support in relation to pensions on divorce. We are an approachable team who pride ourselves on our clear communication style and our commitment to deliver fair outcomes.
Actuarial valuation of pensions may be of particular value in cases which need special consideration such as those with the following features:
- Public sector employees.
- Employees with special retirement terms for long service for example Police, Firefighters, and Armed Forces.
- Members of defined benefit schemes with long periods of scheme membership.
- Couples with a large difference in age.
- One of the parties being already retired.
- A requirement to equalise income in retirement
- An inequality of state pension entitlements.
Our services include a full information gathering, valuation and report service, tailored to each individual case. We can act on either single or joint instructions.
Our reports comply with Part 25 of the Family Procedure Rules and, if necessary, we can appear in Court to give evidence.
At OAC our experience and knowledge means that we are the ideal partner for pension sharing on divorce calculations. We provide:
- Over 25 years of expertise and knowledge
- An accessible and professional consultancy service which enables you to understand the complexities of pensions on divorce