Expert witness services
OAC Redress Solutions provide expert witness services to give you the actuarial support and advice you need in relation to pensions or investment matters.
OAC Redress Solutions Team have over 25 years of experience working with legal and other advisors to research, prepare and deliver expert witness reports on a wide range of matters relating to pensions and investment loss.
Our team will take time to understand your case, provide initial expert advice, research the issue and prepare reports to support your case. Alternatively, we can prepare expert witness reports under Part 35 of the Civil Procedures Rules and give evidence in court.
Our redress expert witness services include:
- Assessment of loss of pension scheme benefits as a result of personal injury
- Opinions on judgment issues or the suitability of actuarial assumptions.
- Identification of an appropriate approach for determining compensation for unsuitable pensions or investment advice.
- The calculation of, financial loss and redress or compensation for unsuitable pensions or investment advice.
- Advice in relation to pensions and endowment mortgages.
- Review of complaint handling processes
- Providing clear, impartial analysis orally, in written reports, or delivering evidence in court or before a tribunal.
All our expert witness reports are written in simple language which avoids the use of technical terms and industry jargon.
Combined with our knowledge and experience in pensions redress our team will support you every step of the way.
At OAC our experience and knowledge means that we are the ideal partner for Redress issues. Working with us we provide:
- Over 25 years of expertise and knowledge
- Robust, compliant calculations
- An accessible and professional consultancy service