Redress Solutions for Law Firms and Solicitors
Advice and support with all aspects of redress.
OAC offer a wide range of services for legal practitioners.
- If you are acting on behalf of an advising firm - Redress solutions for IFAs and Wealth Managers.
- If you’re representing an individual - Redress solutions for individuals.
- For larger scale reviews of calculations - Calculation review and audit services
- As experts in redress OAC provide a range of training services to stakeholders working in the redress industry – Redress training services
With over 25 years knowledge and experience in redress our team will work closely with you and your client to ensure fair and compliant outcomes.
Redress Services for Law Firms and SolicitorsResources and insights
As redress specialists we provide a range of flexible solutions for legal practices including:
- Transfer Value Loss Assessment:
Assisting with individual cases or multiple calculations arising out of larger projects
- Loss Assessment in relation to Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution arrangements
- Opt Out / Non Joiner Loss Assessment:
Including the implementation of pension guarantees
- Loss Assessment in relation to other unsuitable advice
Including advice relating to income drawdown, pensions tax, mortgage endowments and contracting out
- Valuation of Life Interests and Reversions
- Review and Audit of Redress Calculations
- Training on redress calculations and the redress process
- Assessment of the risk associated with Defined Benefit Transfer advice
All OAC services are delivered by our professional team enabling us to deliver a quality service within agreed timescales.
- Are You Ready For A Transfer Loss Remediation Exercise?
- Transfer Loss Assessment
- Understanding The Risk Associated With Defined Benefit Transfer Advice
- Current Issues In Redress Summer 2020
- Current Issues in Redress Summer 2020
- Current Issues In Redress Summer 2021
- Update to Redress Guidance FG17/9
- What Can We Learn From The FCAs Response To Transfers From The British Steel Pension Scheme?
- What Does The FCAs Guidance On Vulnerable Customers Mean For Pensions Complaints Handling?
- How Freezing The Lifetime Allowance Affects Redress?
"“We have worked with OAC for a number of years. Along with their technical knowledge and accuracy, we very much value their responsiveness to our calculation requests and any additional queries we have. They are very clear in their communications as well as being friendly and easy to deal with.”"
"We have been delighted with the quality of the service as well as the positive and proactive approach taken by OAC. We do feel like we are a valued client. Their communication - from emails, to governance meetings and in general correspondence has always been clear and transparent."
"We have enjoyed a long-standing relationship with OAC and can honestly say that the support they provide our business is second to none."