OAC Redress Solutions
Over 25 years’ experience in delivering complex actuarial and redress calculations.
OAC Redress Solutions offer a range of services which enable you to achieve optimal outcomes.
Our approach ensures professional and regulatory compliance, protecting your business reputation and offering compensation that is fair to both the advising firm and to the investor.
At OAC we work with clients of all sizes and take a flexible, consultative approach to every case received. We provide clear, transparent calculations using established and robust tools.
Our processes can be applied both to individual complaints and to larger exercises - for example arising out of past business reviews, or other remediation projects. Irrespective of the scale, we aim to the stress out of redress.
Our redress consultants have years of experience and the expertise to deal with a wide range of complex calculations. This means that we can establish the best outcome for our clients.
OAC redress services include:
- Transfer Value Loss Assessment:
Assisting with individual cases or multiple calculations arising out of larger projects
- Loss Assessment in relation to Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution arrangements
- Opt Out / Non Joiner Loss Assessment:
Including the implementation of pension guarantees
- Loss Assessment in relation to other unsuitable advice:
Including advice relating to income drawdown, pensions tax, mortgage endowments and contracting out
- Valuation of Life Interests and Reversions
- Review and Audit of Redress Calculations
- Training on redress calculations and the redress process
- Assessment of the risk associated with Defined Benefit Transfer advice
- Expert Witness Services
- Pensions Sharing on Divorce
- Redress Calculation Software
The OAC Redress Team deliver an efficient, cost-effective and flexible service to suit all business sizes from large scale book reviews through to single calculations.
To find out more about who we work with, click the links below
- Current Issues In Redress Summer 2021
- 28 October 2020 - Actuarial & Redress Calculations – Current Issues Winter 2020
- 10 October 2020 - Suitability of [DB] Pension Transfer Advice
- 9 August 2020 - Actuarial & Redress Calculations – Current Issues (Summer 2020)
- 31 January 2018 - OAC redress calculators fully compliant with new FCA calculations methodology
"“We have worked with OAC for a number of years. Along with their technical knowledge and accuracy, we very much value their responsiveness to our calculation requests and any additional queries we have. They are very clear in their communications as well as being friendly and easy to deal with.”"
"We have been delighted with the quality of the service as well as the positive and proactive approach taken by OAC. We do feel like we are a valued client. Their communication - from emails, to governance meetings and in general correspondence has always been clear and transparent."
"We have enjoyed a long-standing relationship with OAC and can honestly say that the support they provide our business is second to none."
"We have been working with OAC, for the past 15 months and have found them extremely helpful, knowledgeable and approachable. OAC now deal with all our mis-selling complaint redress calculations and they have all been dealt with promptly and within stated timeframes.
We have been very happy with the service OAC have delivered and look forward to our continued relationship."