It is important to us to understand how well our teams, across the business, are performing with clients and understand the challenges they face so the services they receive can be continually improved and developed. To help with this process, we launched our first customer satisfaction survey in October 2017 and invited clients to respond. This feedback would also help us shape our service and product offering during 2018 and beyond.
We were very pleased with the feedback received, and whilst it was very positive, it identified to us how our firm can improve and allows us to monitor for changes in future annual surveys. Our door is always open to our clients if they have any comments at any time.
Highlights of the survey:
- 95% satisfaction with OAC as a business partner.
- 95% likely to continue using OAC services in the future.
- 100% would recommend OAC to other parts of their organisation or to other businesses.
- 55% could recognise that OAC services were better than other similar professional services firms.
- 90-95% levels of satisfaction with OAC consultants for understanding needs, responsiveness, communication, quality of work and professionalism.
A selection of additional comments from our clients:
- "Very experienced staff with considerable expertise and responsive to our requirements and proportionate in its approach."
- "Quality timely service."
- "Excellent team backing us, and a good understanding of our business. Not afraid to offer opinions or be creative."
- "Open to requests, timely responses, understands our business."
- "OAC always provide a service we can trust and depend on."
- "Advice has been clear and well presented. Overall knowledge of the sector is very strong which has been a major help, and when we have required explanation or further assistance those involved have been very helpful."
- "I have great confidence in OAC's technical competence. My queries are answered promptly. Work is handled in a timely manner. Your staff are very professional and a pleasure to work with."
- "Very much like the approach taken by contacts in explaining things in a straightforward manner and with knowledge to back the advice."
For more information
Chief Executive Officer
< Back to News & insight