Our software products
From financial modelling and redress calculations software through to our governance and risk management systems, we’ve developed a range of software products which provide you with flexible solutions whilst complementing the professional services we offer.
Mo.net is our multiple award-winning financial modelling software solution and has been fundamental to many implementations of Solvency II across Europe. Scalable, flexible and reliable, its fast calculation engine can help transform your actuarial business operations.
With a range of hosting options and a network of local implementation and support partners worldwide, Mo.net provides you with:
- An end-to-end solution for pricing, illustrations and valuations.
- A rapid and easy to use model development environment which helps improve productivity.
- Comprehensive range of standard model templates available for life, health and pensions, including (but not limited to): FLAOR, life conventional business, unit-linked, pensions, asset model, ALM, Takaful.
- Highly scalable processing for large policy volumes and extensive scenario modelling.
- Mo.net Quotation Engine for pre- and post-sale illustrations (new business and alternations).
- Full support to help you get the most out of the software.
For more information please visit the Mo.net Financial Modelling website.
The Risk Database represents an exciting addition to our Governance, Risk and Compliance Suite. It can help facilitate real-time Board level identification, mitigation, quantification and control of all the risks facing your business.
It has been designed to save money, reduce risk, boost performance, ensure compliance and enhance cross-company collaboration. Other features include:
- Secure, web-based system - easy to learn and use.
- Visual solution which includes useful risk heat maps.
- Generates proactive user notifications to prompt timely actions.
- Rapid cloud deployment - no infrastructure required.
- Available anywhere, on any device.
For a demo of The Risk Database, contact us today or arrange a callback request.
OAC has developed a complete solution for the new Senior Insurance Managers Regime (SIMR). TRAC10 manages the business process through structured workflows, ensuring compliance with the SIMR whilst minimising personal and corporate risk.
Accessible from any Internet browser, TRAC10 is designed to store comprehensive information about senior managers in a logical and user-friendly interface. Records are captured at every step throughout their employment lifecycle.
A Governance Map can be produced quickly and easily at any time for either an individual or at the corporate level, which includes a pictorial representation of reporting lines. It can be generated for any historic date as well as the current date.
Corporate documents can also be stored in TRAC10 and within a flexible structure that best represents the firm. The search facility allows documents to be quickly identified which were effective during a specific period or for any particular date.
- Simple to use workflow system designed to ensure compliance with the SIMR.
- Fully automated production of the Governance Map at any time and for any historic date.
- An end-to-end solution, managing the full employment life cycle of a key function holder.
- A secure and comprehensive Cloud-based system to store all documentation relating to the SIMR.
- A scalable system with the capacity to manage all future data requirements.
- Complete audit trail of all activity in the system.
- User access control to ensure sensitive data is secure and confidential at all times.
- OAC Business Governance Services
- OAC News & Insights on SIMR
- OAC Article: "Impact of Senior Insurance Managers Regime (SIMR) on Firms" (September 2016)
- OAC Article: "SIMR requirements and deadlines for submitting Scope of Responsibilities forms" (August 2016)
For a demo of TRAC10, contact us today or arrange a callback request.
Developed and maintained by OAC for use by our own consultants, OACis Redress Calculation modules are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of regulatory investment review and complaint types providing accurate and compliant calculations in line with the most up to date Regulator and Financial Ombudsman Guidance
Redress calculation modules are available under licence with full support and training.
- Intuitive, scenario lead inputs and data checks.
- No limits on calculations runs.
- Full audit trail – all runs uniquely referenced, stored and accessible.
- Centrally managed updates via secure replication.
- Standard and bespoke report generation.
It’s used on a daily basis by our own consultants and is also available for you to use under licence. Calculator modules include:
- Pension and investment charges and investment performance comparisons.
- Occupational pension transfers, opt-outs or non-joiners.
- AVCs (money purchase, added years and additional pension).
- Endowment mortgage.
- Payments accumulations.
"We have been using Mo.net for several years and remain impressed with its speed and flexibility. The versatility of the software allows us to use the same model for a variety of purposes. The support provided by the team at OAC has been highly valued. They are quick to respond to any queries with clear responses that are straightforward to implement. They are highly approachable and receptive to feedback."
"We have adopted Mo.net as our actuarial modelling tool for a number of years. It is easy to use and understand, and extremely flexible. As a result we have been able to develop a platform for modelling our Solvency II requirements. Both business and IT staff have found the system straightforward to use, and it has integrated well with our other software platforms. Plus, OAC has provided excellent support during development and maintenance."
"We have used OAC for over 15 years and we have always found their service to be extremely professional, customer friendly and helpful."
"The support provided by the team at OAC has been highly valued. They are quick to respond to any queries with clear responses that are straightforward to implement. They are highly approachable, receptive to feedback and pro-active at keeping in touch to ensure the needs of our business are fulfilled."